Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happenings...

Wow, it's been a long time since I updated this blog!  Here are somethings we have been up to....

You can't really tell from these pictures but we live on a pretty steep hill.  All of these cars are stuck on our street.  Brandon is out there helping them get up the hill.  Eventually the truck came to throw gravel out, but he had to stop at the top of the hill and shovel it down the hill because he was sliding too.  It was a crazy morning, but so nice that Brandon got an extra hour to be home.  Especially since he has been pretty busy at work and we only see him for a few minutes at night!

 We ran out of pull ups for Alex and I refused to buy more because he was just being lazy, so we are potty training full swing.  He is still lazy, but I think he is getting better.  This is how I find him if I leave him too long.  We have gone through so much toilet paper and soap in the last couple of weeks, not to mention all the laundry I have done to keep up with his underwear!!
 

Brayden finally wrote his name by himself.  His preschool teacher has been worried about his fine motor skills so we have been practicing really hard. I was so proud!

We have been playing with lots of play dough to strengthen his fingers, this is Mickey Mouse
 

 Alex gets into it too, this is his train.  Once he figured out he could roll it by himself we were good to go!
 

1 comment:

janae said...

I love the rolls. I can't believe Alex can make them! We play with playdoh all the time, and my kids are always trying to get me to make them snakes and balls. I guess I should work on teaching them how to do it themselves!