Preston loves to kick his feet and as a result I lost 6 socks just yesterday alone! His feet get so cold! A friend of ours made him these boots and I just love them! The best thing about them is he can't kick them off!
He is crazy about his brothers! Every time the come around him he just lights up!
I asked Brayden to watch Preston for me while I cleaned up one of Alex's many accidents. When I came up the stairs they were giving each other kisses. It was so adorable.
I still can't believe he is old enough already to play in this, but he loves that he gets to be big like his brothers.
This is my attempt to get a good picture of his eyes. They are turning brown so fast, I just hope his hair turns dark too!
**I just realized that Brayden and Alex are both naked in these pictures. Every time I turn around they are taking their clothes off, and sometimes, I just am too tired to keep up with it :)
2 comments:
I'm laughing hard about your boys stripping any chance they get. That is so cute! And really funny. :)
he is SO stinkin cute!! man, i feel like he was just born, but he is SO big!
Post a Comment