Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's about time...


I figured it was time for new pictures on here.  I have found it pretty difficult to blog during the day.  If  I do find a minute to myself, I am more inclined to sleep than blog :)
Here is a little bit of what we are up to lately...
 We suited the boys up and let them play in the snow, they loved being able to run around, they have been cooped up for way too long!





 I took this as I was running way...I was getting pounded with snowballs.





 Preston is getting sooo big.  He is almost 3 months old.  He just started sleeping about 8 hours a night, which I am very grateful for. 
He has turned into quite the Daddy's boy.  He lights up when Brandon comes around, it is soooo cute!


 I finally caught a smile on camera.  He has the cutest dimples. He has one on his right cheek and 2 on the creases of cheeks, I love them!  He is just so kissable, and he plants lots of slobbery kisses on us too!


He also enjoys playing XBOX  with Daddy and Travis.
So that is about all we have been up to... thankfully we have not been up to much, i.e. Emergency room trips. 

3 comments:

janae said...

I can't believe you caught such a cute smile on camera! Wow, that is one adorable baby!

Tamber said...

I can't believe how big preston is. He is adorable, especially with that smile:)

Meghan and Tyler said...

so cute! I love all the pictures, and I think that all of your boys are adorable...you guys make cute kids! I do have to say that I am a little jealous that your little Preston is sleeping 8 hours. My little one is nearly 12 months old, and still likes to get up every 3 hours! Life is too exciting I guess. I am really glad that there haven't been any emergency room visits. That last one seemed pretty nasty and hopefully it means that you have paid your emergency room dues for the year.