I found these fun Window Crayons, the boys had a blast coloring on the doors, and it kept them occupied for at least a half hour!
My mom went home after three weeks of visiting. Her visit went by way too fast! We are still missing her! We can't wait until she comes back with Grandpa in December!
Halloween was pretty low key, but the boys had a blast. We went trick or treating at Daddy's work, and had friends over to decorate pumpkins. It rained on Halloween so we only had one set of trick or treaters, which means I have way too much candy left over!
The day of the party at Brandon's work my mom and I tried for an hour to get Alex to put on his costume. He screamed and screamed because he said he was scared. Finally I gave up and just brought it with us. As soon as he saw his Daddy he put it on with no arguments. It was so frustrating! Also, I can't keep it off of him now. I had to beg him to take it off for church yesterday.
He had his 2 week check up to day and here are his stats...
9 lbs 14 oz -75%
21 in-75%
Head 25%
He is still fighting some jaundice, but other than that things are looking good.
3 comments:
Preston is a hunk! And your mom looks just like I remember, how fun to have her visit for so long.
Alex and Ry are still two boys who think just alike. Ry was our Batman for Halloween.
We love your costumes!!! Preston is such a cutie. We can't wait to see him and give him kisses.
Post a Comment