Amber came down to play one last time before she started her job. As soon as she got here...I got the stomach flu. So the trip was a downer, but I was so grateful for the help! I can't imagine how I would have taken care of the boys. Brandon was also able to take 2 days off work after Amber left. I was amazed at how good he is at being Mr. Mom. I should make him do it more often!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Just because...
I figured the Grandma's would want some new pictures soon. I can't believe how big Preston is getting! As for the big brothers...it is hard to keep up with their mood swings, but they love Preston, and Preston loves them. He is always looking for them as soon as he hears their voice. He has also started to smile, but I have yet to catch it on camera...someday.
Amber came down to play one last time before she started her job. As soon as she got here...I got the stomach flu. So the trip was a downer, but I was so grateful for the help! I can't imagine how I would have taken care of the boys. Brandon was also able to take 2 days off work after Amber left. I was amazed at how good he is at being Mr. Mom. I should make him do it more often!



Amber came down to play one last time before she started her job. As soon as she got here...I got the stomach flu. So the trip was a downer, but I was so grateful for the help! I can't imagine how I would have taken care of the boys. Brandon was also able to take 2 days off work after Amber left. I was amazed at how good he is at being Mr. Mom. I should make him do it more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hey is dang cute i belong to the garner family Travis is my brother.you have a cute family
He is getting too big! Make him stop! I dont get there for two more weeks... The seccond picture from the bottome looks just like Brayden as a baby... Too cute!
Hahaha. I love his face in the last pictures. That's such a Brandon face.
Post a Comment