Congratulations! He is so darling!! I especially love that profile pic where he's puckering his lips. Newborns don't get more precious than that! Good luck for the next few weeks ... and months. Adjusting to a third can be tough, but it is so much fun!
Congrats!!!! We are so excited for you guys. We can't believe how much he looks like a May. We decided he looks a lot like Brayden. You guys have the cutest kids, seriously. We wish you guys were closer so we could come and visit, but I guess we'll have to come out to CT sometime. Hope all is going well.
Another studly May boy! Congrats you guys! I did have to STOP looking @ the pics though - totally making me baby hungry...Preston Hugo - such a CUTE name! and I'm so lovin the dimple chin
10 comments:
Give his some snuggles from his aunite and cousin:)
Congratulations!! Wish we could return the favor and visit!! You've got yourselves some handsome little guys!
Mama of 3 adorable boys, I can't believe it! :) Congratulations Laura!!!
What a sweetie!!!
So cute. Congrats again!
Congrats! What a sweet little thing!
Congratulations! He is so darling!! I especially love that profile pic where he's puckering his lips. Newborns don't get more precious than that! Good luck for the next few weeks ... and months. Adjusting to a third can be tough, but it is so much fun!
He looks like his brothers already! Congrats, guys.
Congrats!!!! We are so excited for you guys. We can't believe how much he looks like a May. We decided he looks a lot like Brayden. You guys have the cutest kids, seriously. We wish you guys were closer so we could come and visit, but I guess we'll have to come out to CT sometime. Hope all is going well.
Another studly May boy! Congrats you guys! I did have to STOP looking @ the pics though - totally making me baby hungry...Preston Hugo - such a CUTE name! and I'm so lovin the dimple chin
Yay! Grats guys. Laura looks really good for just having a baby.
Post a Comment