Good luck with the baby!!I just wanted to say that you look SO MUCH like your older sister in that picture, I had to enlarge it to make sure it was you! :)
Janae, That is so funny! That is my older sister. She lives near Boston so she came down for the weekend, I am taking the picture. :)
crossing fingers and toes and all things crossable for you! - good luck!! :D
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Good luck with the baby!!
I just wanted to say that you look SO MUCH like your older sister in that picture, I had to enlarge it to make sure it was you! :)
Janae,
That is so funny! That is my older sister. She lives near Boston so she came down for the weekend, I am taking the picture. :)
crossing fingers and toes and all things crossable for you! - good luck!! :D
Post a Comment