Friday, May 8, 2009

Sunny!!


First of all, meet my new nephew Rulon. He was born on Monday 6 lbs 3 oz, I wonder what it's like to have a baby that small!?! Isn't he so cute!!

It has rained everyday since we got back to Connecticut, until today. So the boys and I went on a walk to the park this morning. I LOVE Alex's new leash! Sorry the quality of the pictures is so terrible, I forgot my camera and had to use my phone.



I didn't check to make sure all the slides were dry. I went to catch Alex as he was coming down and all I saw was a huge wave of water come off the bottom, and then Alex land in a huge puddle. He wasn't happy about it! I thought it was hilarious!

3 comments:

Brammer Family said...

Ooooooo, I gotta get me a leash too! Excellent idea! :)

Tara said...

We had a leash for Reese, it didnt work to well she would just run and it would pull her back and she would fall and cry. no fun for either of us.

janae said...

We love our leashes, too. Especially on our trips to busy places - the kids can wander a bit, but I still have them in my grasp. Isn't it crazy how much it rains out here?? Like two of every three days, I swear. I actually bring a thick hand towel with me every time we go to the park to dry off the slides and swings. We had wet bottoms more than once and I finally learned my lesson! :)