On the train at the zoo with our cousins

Alex sat on this rock and posed himself. He kept saying "cheese" and wouldn't move until Jodie took his picture. It was hilarious!


This is how we felt a lot of the time! The boys only slept through the night 2 nights the whole time. One day Brayden just fell asleep on the floor. He never does stuff like this!
We were able to play with our friends from our "old house" as Brayden calls it. We really wanted to go back down and play but the boys and I got sick. Brayden still asks when we get to go see them again.
Brayden and Emma are as thick as thieves! These two are always getting into trouble together. They never left each others sides the entire day. It was so cute!
We were able to be there when my little sister blessed her baby, Avery. Isn't she sooo pretty! I was so happy to finally meet her!
I also got to meet my new nephew Lincoln! He and Avery are only one week apart! He is such a good baby! Later in the trip I got to play with him all day because.....
I also got to meet my new nephew Lincoln! He and Avery are only one week apart! He is such a good baby! Later in the trip I got to play with him all day because.....One of the best parts of my trip was getting together with my good friends. We went to dinner with no kids. It was so nice just to sit around and talk. I felt really bad for our waiter because it was a really busy night, and we were in no hurry to leave, even after we paid our check. I am sure they were pretty annoyed with us.
UPDATE
So Alex is done wheezing although he still has a nasty nasty cough. Brayden was complaining of his ear hurting so I took him in this morning and he has an ear infection in both ears! Hopefully we can get it cleared up and we can all start feeling better!

2 comments:
I still can't believe you did a whole long trip home without your husband. You are seriously buff. I don't even go to the grocery store with two kids. One is my max. I either go when my boys nap or else after all the kids are asleep. Seriously, you are amazing!
it was so fun having you here and I can't wait to hear what you are having! I hope you all get to feeling better soon! ear infections suck!
Post a Comment