Monday, May 11, 2009

What a great weekend!

Every year a Catholic church in New Canaan throws The May Fair. We decided to go even though it was a little chilly. It was a lot of fun, with the exception of the mud. It has been really rainy lately so the ground was really squishy. They boys loved all the rides. People had donated a lot of things to sell, it was one huge yard sell basically. We didn't find anything really good except Brandon found a really old copy of Les Meserables. It actually came in 2 volumes. I couldn't find a publishing date but it is pretty cool, and we only paid 50 cents for it.


Alex had a hard time waiting his turn.





This is what I woke up to on Mother's Day. (That is syrup in the tea cup) Brandon also taught my Primary class for me so I could go to Relief Society. It was a great weekend!

1 comment:

Tamber said...

that looks like a delicious breakfast.