I have a really long TO DO list of things I need to get done before the boys and I leave for Utah on Wednesday. Today I was supposed to get the whole house clean and all the laundry folded.
Going camping sounded more fun. Brayden has been asking to go camping a lot lately, I have no idea where it came from. This is what we did instead of being productive.
In the tent


Roasting Marshmallows

Eating S'mores

Hanging in the tent

It was a lot of fun, but exhausting! Alex thought it was much more fun to tear the tent down that to hang out in it, so I had to keep fixing it. So maybe my house won't be clean when I go to Utah, but at least Brayden finally got to go camping!
3 comments:
awesome... I wish I were there
You really are such a fun mom!
good, better, best, right?! I love the little fire!
Post a Comment