Tuesday, April 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Happy Birthday Brandon! I was going to think of 29 great things about you, but the kids aren't cooperating so I will only do a few...
I love that you don't let me be too serious.
I love that the boys love you so much.
I love that they are EXACTLY like you.
I love you for being a big kid that never has to grow up.
I love that you love your job.
I love that you didn't ditch out on teaching early morning seminary just because your schedule is crazy.
Brayden loves how you take him golfing and fly helicopters with him.
When I asked Alex why he loves you he says... cuz. Typical :)
I love you for putting up with my craziness and loving me anyway.
I love you so so so much!!!

5 comments:

Brandon May said...

Thanks baby! I love you too. Its great turning 29 if you're around. <3

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Brandon!! Hope you have a great day!

Juls said...

Happy Birthday Brandon. Your response was just as sweet as the post! You guys are great!!

Lillian said...

Hope you had a great birthday Brandon! We loved having you guys over on Sunday - let's get together again soon!

El Fro said...

Hey, this post was stolen from an email that I was going to send to Brandon .... <3 <3 <3

ps. get me a job over there cause Ava still sucks. ;)