So I figure there is no good way to say this but it is easier than making a bunch of phone calls. Yesterday we found out that we lost our baby. I had a D&C and everything went well. My mom is here, and lets face it, everything is better when your mom is here right. So, thats it, the boys are good, and I am feeling fine. If there is any more news we will be sure to update everyone. Thanks so much for all the calls and emails we have received, we love you!
7 comments:
Laura, I am soo sorry! I don't know what else to say,I am happy your mommy is there with you. I am so sorry for your loss. We miss you and your family and can't wait to see you soon. BIG HUGS!!
I am so sorry, I lost a baby between my two. The best thing is that you can see he/she before you know it! Plus your mom is the best, and I know your hubby is supportive. Feel better.
Oh Laura, I'm so sorry! I'm glad that you're feeling okay. And you're right- mom's do make everything better. :)
Wow, you guys. That really sucks. I am so sorry for you. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Crap!! I'm sorry Laura - I hope you are well-comforted. We love you!!
Oh Laura . . . I know there is nothing that can be said that will make it all better, but please know that you are in our prayers. Losing a little one, no matter how long you've known them, is difficult. I'm glad your mom and Brandon are with you.
Brandon and Laura, we are sorry for the loss. Our thoughts are with you guys, and Laura we hope you feel better.
Post a Comment