Monday, November 17, 2008

Time Flies!

7 years ago Brandon and I went on our first date. We went horseback riding on his uncle's ranch in Victor Idaho. It was so much fun. When we were on our way back to Rexburg we pulled off the road and took this picture. The camera is on the hood of Brandon's car. 7 years and 2 1/2 kids later, I still love you babe... no, no, no, I like you;)

9 comments:

Brandon May said...

ahh thanks seedy.. I like you too.

Brammer Family said...

I had to read "2 1/2 kids" over and over and over again! :)

Congratulations! :)

Robbie and Shay said...

Did we miss something....? Baby number three!! WHAT?

Unknown said...

WHAT? Did I miss the announcement that you were pregnant? THat is GREAT!! You and Brandon will soon be out numbered... watch out!

Jen Duke said...

First thing I saw on your blog was the Baby number 3 count down on the side bar. Congratulations!! That's so exciting!!!!

Nicki said...

I didn't know you guys were expecting! Wow! Congrats. I am excited for you. Maybe a girl this time, who knows? Worked for me! How are you guys liking Connecticut? I've never been there so you'll have to tell me all about it.

Jenn said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so funnny that I asked you about being pregnant on the phone today & you were pretty sly! So you'll be having baby #5 in this group of cousin babies....so exciting! Bear Lake next year will so LOUD & FUN! So, are you due in June???? It was so great to talk to you today....it was like you were still here! :) We can't wait to see you guys in December!!! Congrats again!!!

Unknown said...

holy crap!! u r so sneaky!! when r u due!?!?!?

Meghan and Tyler said...

Whoop Whoop, congrats you two (actually you four!) Tyler and I are a little worried, is this a Utah Baby, California Baby, or Connecticut baby? No J/k. We love you guys and are so excited for baby #3.