Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Time!!

I love Christmas! It definitely isn't the same now that we aren't around family, but seeing how excited the boys get makes life so fun!  The boys were so excited to put up Christmas decorations, and surprisingly we have only had 3 broken ornaments this year.  Not too shabby! We are pretty excited to spend our first Christmas in OUR house, and to top it off we actually have a fireplace to hang our stockings!




The boys each had a Christmas program at school, Brayden's was at night so Brandon was even able to go to that one. I was so nice to have him around to help with Preston and Alex!!
During the program Alex was having a really hard time because we wouldn't let him play with Brandon's iphone.  This is basically how he looked the whole time. :(
 Brayden was so excited. He practiced his songs ALL THE TIME for about a week before hand.  Everyday he would tell me he needed to wear nice clothes so he would look handsome.  I think he looks very handsome if I do say so myself :)
 Preston spotted Brayden, he kept waving and screaming his name. Brayden was trying so hard not to laugh at him on stage.
Random picture of Preston because he is too funny.  He has decided he will no longer pee in his diaper.  So most of the time he is running around naked because he doesn't really want to wear underwear either.  Every time I turn around I am trying to get clothes back on him.  On this particular day he was so impressed with himself because he got dressed all by himself.
Another random picture of Preston, I came in my room found him in the laundry basket eating some leftover Halloween candy.  This kid is always into something! Naked, again. 

 Alex's program was during the day so I had to tackle that one by myself, but Preston was actually pretty tame so I was able to enjoy it.  I can't stand how big Alex is getting.  He is the tallest boy in his class, and he teacher said he has turned into such a leader with his friends.  I think he is pretty adorable myself:)  Here he is singing "Big, Small" his hands are doing "big"
Alex singing Jingle Bells
Merry Christmas!! We miss you all!!!!

1 comment:

janae said...

I'm kinda jealous that you got to do Christmas at home! We had our house all cute, and were really sad to leave for Sam's parents' place. Even Sam didn't want to go! But that's what you do for the grandparents. :)