We have been in our house now for 2 1/2 weeks and we have basically been going nonstop! We had to buy a washer, dryer, dishwasher and a fridge! It took 9 days to finally have the dishwasher in and working, and the water to the ice maker in the fridge is still giving us problems, but eventually we hope to feel settled! Even with all the problems we LOVE that this our our place!
This room was my first priority! I could not live with the orange walls! I also wouldn't even let my kids walk around on the gross carpet so that also had to come up right away!
We were hoping the floors would be in better condition but anything was better than that carpet! We are hoping that in the not too distant future we can refinish them.
We still need to hang pictures on the wall and have the TV installed above the fireplace, but for now this room is pretty much done.


3 comments:
Okay. You moved. Bought a house. You're still in Connecticut, right? And still at Blue Sky? I love the fixes you've done. The paint looks a million times better, as does the floor without that stained carpet. Your area rug hides the problem spots on the floor perfectly, too. I love it!
It looks a lot better. I love it. I love that light gray color...I have always loved that for a living room. Good job on all the house work. That can take up so much time.
Your home looks so nice. It's so nice to own a home:) Love the pictures. Keep them coming!
Post a Comment