Saturday, June 5, 2010

A whole bunch of randomness...

These are all the pictures I have been meaning to blog about but never did...
ALEX
Alex turned 3, although if you as him he turned 4 and Brayden turned 3.
 
He asked for a blue cake. I saw this idea on a blog and adjusted it for what I wanted to do.
Alex has an obsession with putting things in the fridge.  EVERYTHING ends up in the fridge. Here you see 2 days worth of breakfast, two pens, and two pictures.  Every time I open the fridge I find what ever Alex wants to hide.


Alex had a major run in with allergies this year. I felt so awful for him.  His eyes were almost swollen shut. Poor kid. He was so miserable!

PRESTON
-Just because I think he is cute. Preston covered in rice. (I think he really looks like a Butterfield in this picture)
Preston crawled all the way across the room to see Brayden.  It was so cute.
Preston wants to be anywhere his brothers are. He is obsessed with the Lightning McQueen couches. If they are out, he is climbing in them.
Just because I think he is cute :)

BRAYDEN
Brayden loves being a big brother.  If he is laying in his couch Preston will crawl in with him and lay there. Brayden loves it...me too.
Self portrait after stealing my camera. 
Sorry this is so dark but I love it when Brayden lets Alex help with one of his many projects.




For Mom...because I could not explain how different it looks in Spring/Summer

No comments: