I was in the mood for a vacation, but we couldn't really afford to do anything so we went up to Boston to visit Amber and Mike while we were there we....
- made multiple visits to the splash park
-Boston Children's Museum
-Boston Fire Museum
-Brayden participated in a study for MIT
-Picnics
-Played Super Mario Brothers
-Lots of Skip Bo
-Lots of treats
-Shopping for baby Jackson with Amber
-Feel baby Jackson move :) (One of the highlights for me :) )
-Clean up throw up- thankfully I slept through this one.
-Brandon and I lost the sleeping war with our kids the first night- I didn't sleep until 5:00 AM, Brandon took over after that, and Amber graciously took the boys at 7:30.
-The Boston Temple was open on Memorial Day for Amber's stake only. She was nice enough to watch our kids so we could go. I am ashamed to admit, I don't remember the last time Brandon and I were able to go to the Temple together. The food in the cafeteria was free that day also, so we had Breakfast and a session, THANK YOU AMBER!!
And now here for the pictures....


2 comments:
I love that you are so close to a lot of things. If I wanted to go anywhere it would a long drive and lots od money! Jealous! I wanna go to Boston and NYC and you are right there!! :)
That looks like a lot of fun. I am glad that you got to visit your sister. The boys are getting so big. Emma told me the other day she wanted to have a birthday party with Braden again:( Love you guys!
Post a Comment