Thursday, June 24, 2010

Alex the artist

I have a whole post I still have to do about the awesome visit we had with Brandon's parents, but I had to put this up before I lost it.

Brandon has a lot of amazing qualities, but of all of them I am hoping my kids inherit his artistic ability. This is Alex's first drawing that was actually recognizable. (By recognizable I mean, it doesn't look like just scribbling) It actually had a face. I was so proud! 
The one on the left is Spongebob and the one on the right is Patrick. He drew Patrick first and he was pointing out his hair and his ears to me. He was so proud of himself.  I just love it.

2 comments:

janae said...

Kid pictures are SOOO cute!

El Fro said...

To me, it looks like 3 people are playing NBA Jam on an arcade machine. Interesting.