Saturday, July 10, 2010

Brayden's graduation and birthday

I went to load pictures on my computer and realized how far behind I really am...

First of all Brayden turned 5.  For his birthday this year, Grandma Butterfield paid for him to join T Ball, so it was only fitting that he actually had a game on his birthday.  Afterwords, we invited some friends over for cake.  Brayden insisted on a chocolate chip cake so I made him a Smore's cake.  We had to light his candles twice because Alex blew them out the first time.  Woops.  I still can't believe he is 5!



Brayden also graduated from preschool on his birthday.  I have really loved his teacher this year.  She has totally brought him out of his shell.  She is so great with kids!  He has really loved it there and we will be really sad when he starts kindergarten in the fall!

P.S. Don't mind how dorky he looks with his shirt all the way buttoned.  He insisted on wearing it that way.

No comments: