Monday, February 22, 2010

What did we do?

 
We have wanted to get the boys bunkbeds for a really long time now.  Finally we got some. I was pretty paranoid to let Brayden sleep on it at first.  I was sure he was going to fall off.  Brandon said, "Yeah, he probably will.  We all did, and we are fine." He never worries. But so far so good, no falls.  The love them, and I love they can't move their bed around anymore.

2 comments:

janae said...

We got my kids bunk beds when they were 1 and 2, and have yet to have someone fall off the top (although both have accidentally rolled on to the floor from the bottom bunk - thank heavens the top has a railing!) I'm always a tad bit nervous, but so far so good. I'm sure you're kids will adjust quickly!

janae said...

Uh ... by you're I meant your. I'm not even sure how I messed that up. :)