Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mommy

I started to pack up all of Brayden's artwork that is displayed all over the kitchen. I wanted to put this one on the computer just in case I ever lost it. One day when Brayden and Brandon were drawing together this is what he drew. Any guesses on who it is? That's right...it's me. Apparently this is what I look like to my 4 year old...I think it resembles the Wicked Witch a little too much ;)

Hopefully, I will have more things to blog about soon... moving in 10 days, baby in just over 3 weeks!!

4 comments:

Tamber said...

That is a really good picture. I love it.

janae said...

I don't think you look quite as green in real life. :) Good luck with the move and the baby!!

Mike and Amber said...

I like the picture- it probably one of the better ones I have seen of Brayden's. Definitely worth saving.

Unknown said...

you are so brave!! don't you love kid doodles? at least he thinks of you...even if you are green. :D love it