Brayden's birthday was on Sunday so we decided to celebrate on Saturday as well so we could take him to do something fun.
When I was in labor with Brayden I was craving Burger King so we ate there before we went to the hospital. So for fun we took him there for lunch.

Then we went bowling


Later we invited some friends over and Brayden got his bike. He loved it, but I think he will love it even more when he realizes that pushing the pedals backwards makes you stop.

We opened some presents...

Blew out some candles...

Then on Sunday we let him open the rest of his presents.




It was such a great weekend. We love you Brayden! (Sorry for all the pictures:))
3 comments:
Brayden looks so big on his bike! And I gotta say.. Alex is pretty stinkin cute without hair!
never apologize for pics!! lol. I love the last one - so hilarious and cute
Wally would expect to find himself in these pics because last weekend he was SURE he was going to Brayden his cousin's party, not Brayden his friend. Miss those boys, love Alex's summer buzz cut!
Post a Comment