Sunday, June 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAYDEN!!



Today Brayden turns 4! I really can't believe it! It has all gone so fast. Brayden has always been special to me because he was my first and we were able to spend a lot of time together, just me and him. He was the sweetest baby and really has become a very sweet little boy.
Here are four of my favorite things about Brayden
1. His dimples- They were the first things I saw when he was born, I fell in love with them.
2. His eyes-Because they are mine.
3. He is so sensitive- If he sees me crying he just comes up and gives me a hug and tells me he loves me.
4. He knows how to have fun-Whether it's wrestling with Alex and Daddy, or playing outside he will be doing his best to have fun.
We love Brayden so much, he was well worth the wait! Here is my favorite quote from him lately... "Mom, I don't want to be in trouble so I'm sorry,I'M SORRY MOM!"

No comments: