Sunday, May 31, 2009

Nashville

Now that my sisters and I all live in different states we decided that it would be fun once a year to all travel one of our houses. We decided that Nashville would be a good start for our 1st Annual Sissy trip. I hadn't been there since my niece Kennedy was born 11 years ago, so it was like visiting for the first time. We all had such a great time! We went for a lunch cruise on a river boat, fed sting rays (the boys were so scared because the sting rays were pretty aggressive), 6+ hours of shopping (in one day, the kids were pretty good sports until the last 45 min, I don't know if the swelling in my feet will ever go down), ate some good old southern bbq, ate at the Cheesecake Factory, lots of playing at the park, and lots and lots of sissy time. We were sad mom couldn't come, but we can't wait until next year: NYC!!!
On the Riverboat
Eldest Sissy, Pretty Sissy, Alex,Brayden, Sissy, Avery

This picture is so funny to me, The American National Bank, is now a Tattoo parlor.



Avery loved playing with the boys. She would laugh and smile, it was so cute. The boys love her just as much, they especially loved singing to her. The first day at home Brayden was pouting and I asked him what was wrong and he said, "I miss Avery." 8 more weeks Brayden, 8 more weeks!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm so jealous!! I love 'sissy' trips. :) I ditch my kids though...lol

Robbie and Shay said...

We are headed there on the 23rd. We'll have to find out where all the Hot spots and fun places are!

janae said...

What a fun idea!! I'm definitely taking this one up with my two sisters. I love it! :)