Today my baby turns 2! I can't believe how fast time has gone. Alex has brought so much happiness to our home. He is the biggest tease, and if he flashes that smile at you with those big blue eyes, I promise he will have won you over! He has a knack for bringing about drama. When I was in labor with him, his heart rate kept dropping. When it was time to push, it dropped off the monitor completely. The doctor looked at the nurse and told her to get the vacuum ready. He told me that if I didn't push him out before it was ready that he would use it. I wasn't having any of that, and about 3 pushes later he was out, and he was perfect. We love you so so so much Alex! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



We are also happy to announce that for his birthday Alex found out he is getting a BABY BROTHER! I am so totally out numbered. We are still in shock a little because everyone thought that it would be a girl. To my complete surprise I didn't even need time to pout, I am already excited to have another boy that flirts with me, they have me completely wrapped around their little fingers!
The contortionist. He is completely folded in half!

3 comments:
So hard to believe Alex is two! That seems to have gone WAY to fast. Congrats on another boy!
Congrats!! Maybe I'm bound to have all girls and you all boys (then we can swap later). lol. Alex is SO adorable. has it really been 2 years???
Congratulations Laura and Family!!! How lucky!
Post a Comment