Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

We had a lot of fun this year for St. Patrick's Day! We spent all day looking for leprechauns.
Those sneaky leprechauns turned our water green at lunch time!
But they got away before we could catch them.

Then we went on a clover hunt, Brayden was totally into it! Easter egg hunting is going to be fun with him this year! Alex kept trying to put the clovers back where he found them.

They found a "pot" of gold

And of course we had green Jello for dinner! (These are the faces they make when they are trying to hide from me)

Alex enjoying the yummy Jello

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

janae said...

I LOVE the idea of a clover hunt and the pot of gold!! That was really creative.

ps. in response to your hair cutting - I LOVE your hair. Maybe it's just my fettish with black hair, but I've always thought yours was so beautiful.