Monday, February 9, 2009

Stuck

While I was talking to my mom on the phone today I hear Alex in his room throwing a huge fit! I didn't know why because Brayden was in the living room so they couldn't be fighting...again. So I go check it out, and his arm is stuck in their desk. Now I realize he is smiling for this picture, but he was not happy about being stuck, until he saw the camera. Then he was very willing to ham it up! It was so funny trying to get his chubby little arm out of there! Way to go Chubbs!

4 comments:

Brandon May said...

thats hillarious.. at least he cant run all over the place.. we should make that a more permanent situation. lol

Tamber said...

That is hilarious.

napnotes said...

I love it! That boy has a smile that could stop traffic.

El Fro said...

A+ for cuteness