Thursday, February 19, 2009

Just some fun

Not a whole lot has been going on around here but I figured the Grandma's probably wanted some new pictures.

The other day it was actually warm enough to play outside so we got the scooter and truck out, the boys were in heaven!


The boys received a package from their Georgia cousins for Valentine's Day. It was a CARS grooming set. They loved it! I can't keep them out of the bath tub! Thanks so much!!



Valentine's Day was pretty low key at our house. We let the boys stay up late and watch a movie with Daddy. As you can see, Alex barely made it.

3 comments:

janae said...

My kids would love that Cars grooming set! But does that mean I should let Seara shave her face ... or that I should teach her about shaving her legs? :) What cute boys you have.

Unknown said...

that's basically how v-day happened for us. It just kinda snuck up on us this year. CUTE CUTE BOYS!!

Mel-o-drama said...

Glad they like the "shave" set, Steve and Wally love theirs too :)