Monday, January 5, 2009

Funny Brayden

I have to put this in writing before I forget it, it was too funny.
Preface: Brayden doesn't like our new ward for some reason. Every Sunday he gets upset about going to his class. He only wants to go to Alex's class.

This is our conversation we had in the car

B: Mom, can we trade heads?
M: Trade heads?
B: Yeah, can we trade heads?
M: No, why would we trade heads
B: Then I could be a baby and go to Alex's class and he can go to my class. Thats a good idea, we should trade heads.

I about died, I wonder how that looked and sounded in his head!

3 comments:

Tamber said...

Oh, man, I am laughing so hard. That is hilarious. Thinking about what he is imagining it to be is even funnier.

Brandon May said...

That's hilarious. Nice Brayden.
-B

napnotes said...

That is just too funny. Years from now, you'll love having captured some of these great moments. We miss you guys.