Alex really did have a good time, I promise. I just think this is a funny picture. I also think it looks like the Laura doll, Mom, what do you think?
Christmas was great! The boys even slept in until 7:30 which was so nice for us! They had a great time seeing all of their new presents they still don't quite get that they have to share everything but they are catching on.
Every year my family also has a Festivus Party. If you have ever seen Seinfeld around Christmas time, you will know what this is. This year we had to have it on the 26th instead of the actual Festivus Holiday so we could all be there.
Feats of Strength, I think Katelyn won this year
Every year we all bring lots of fun/dumb presents and we play this game with dice. I am sure most people have played it. It is a highlight of Christmas time for me! This year we were only supposed to bring three gifts per person. As you can see, we didn't really stick to the rule but it is way better than some years! The best present this year, was a toss up between Jodie's Chocolate boobs, and Justin's autographed copy of the Teller magazine.
1 comment:
so sad we missed it, with the chocolate boobs and all!! What grievances were aired?
Post a Comment