Brandon started growing this beard for a contest at work. I hate it but it also means he probably won't have to work from Utah while we are there so I can live with it for 2 more weeks. I know many of you will be surprised that he could actually grow this much of a beard. I wish you could see it up close! There are still a lot of patches where there is no hair, for example his mustache and his "beard" aren't connected. It is pretty funny looking. As for the dorky face he is making in this picture... has anyone really seen Brandon make a serious face for a picture? You should see his driver's license.
As for the boys,
Brayden has finally decided learning letters is a fun game. Mostly because I won't let him watch his quiet time movie until we have played a letters game. Thankfully it is working and he is finally thinking it is fun. We really miss his preschool back home. I really wish I could enroll him in preschool here but it is way too expensive! Brayden is really excited to come to Utah in a few weeks, everyday he tells me who he is going to see at Grandma's. He has actually gone through all the cousins, and ALL the aunts and uncles. He is pretty excited.
Alex has decided that he wants to be really big. He wants to be on the potty...ALL THE TIME! I hate it. He is way too young, so usually I try to avoid it. He doesn't even go potty, he just likes to sit there, and he sits there for a long long time. He really has been pretty funny lately though. He likes to tease and play hide and seek a ton. It is really cute.
He is now in nursery and likes it for the most part. We will see what happens come January and Brayden goes to primary and he is there by himself.
Lately Alex likes to dress himself. Last night after he had his jammies on he found Brayden's underwear, it was clean thankfully, and he tried to put it on himself, he is really too cute!
1 comment:
That looks more like patchy-chin-fuzz, not a beard, tho. It sounds more like he lost a bet.
Post a Comment