On our way to Connecticut we took a detour, a long detour, down to Arkansas to see Tonia and Travis. It was totally worth it and it was so good to get a break from the car and see them! Before I left, I promised the rest of the family I would post a picture of Tonia so we could all see what her bump looked like, so here it is as promised, thanks sissy for letting me post it.

More details to follow about the drive and pictures of the new place.
3 comments:
WHAT?! Is she old enough to have a baby?! Too crazy, she looks GREAT!!
she's a cute preg girl!
btw i like how you put 'what brandon is working on' in your sidebar - sweeet!
can't wait to see what's in that bump! i'm sure she'll be as gorgeous as her mother!
Post a Comment