Our Room
.Living Room #1
And now for a funny story...
Yesterday when I was finishing up my last curtain I realized that I had not heard Alex in a while. That is always a scary thing because as most of you know, he is a walking tornado. So I set out to look for him and clean up what ever mess he was making, and this is how I found him. Seriously. I ran to get the camera, he wants to be big so bad. I keep trying to change the subject whenever he wants to go potty because I really don't want to potty train my 18 month old. I think he has decided he will do it with me or without me.
6 comments:
Cute Place!!
ir's a LONG way from the village eh?! lol. it's SO cute! Holy crap - (no pun intended) Mia needs some lessons from Alex!
Your place looks very cute! How are liking it? I am so jealous you can just get up and drive to NY!! I hope you are feeling well, when are you coming back to Utah?
Your place looks very nice & cozy! And the photo of Alex...well it is priceless....you really MUST include this on his wedding video!!! LOL We can't wait to see you in December! Have a fun Thanksgiving! Love you all!
First of all, Laura, you are an awsome decorator. I could use a lesson or two from you. Second of all, how was the parade? I can't believe you can just go to the Macy's parade! Wow. What an adventurous life you guys are living. Your kids pics are absolutely adorable. Are you guys coming back West for Christmas? Any chance you are planning on swinging by Pocatello?
Holy crap its huuuuuge!!!
Post a Comment