Today was Brayden's first day of preschool. I was so nervous last night I couldn't sleep. I was all geared up for tears and anxiety. Well, I got tears and anxiety, but not from Brayden. He didn't even care. He was out of his seat belt and almost out of the car before his teacher could get to him. He jumped right out and went right in. I know I should have been happy that he didn't have a hard time, but I wasn't. I cried the whole way home. I know ridiculous right? I was so excited to have two and a half ours with just Alex, twice a week. But now I find myself checking the clock every five minutes waiting for him to be done. 96 minutes to go.
6 comments:
Fun! I am not looking forward to that day. I have a year to prepare, I am already sick about it! He is sure cute!
Trust me, once you get the hang of things YOU WILL LOVE the "one kid" time. :)
He looks so cute in the pictures. Emma did the same thing the first day. She was just so excited that she didn't even think twice. You will learn to love the extra time. Marcus sleeps while he is gone, so it is so nice for me. I love it.
I can't believe he's in preschool already!! Our kids are growing up WAY too fast. He's SO cute!
Yay! He is such a cutie. We can't belive he is old enough to be in preschool. You are brave, but what an exciting time.
So stinkin cute!!
Post a Comment