Friday, September 12, 2008

???

I am just wondering how Alex figured out how to climb out of his crib! Does he not realize that he is only 15 months old, and I like it when he is contained? At first it was happening randomly so we assumed Brayden climbed in the crib and helped him out. However, we now realize he does it by himself. Brandon spied on him last night and every time he put him back in, as soon as the door was closed, Alex was out again! Today I was able to witness it for myself. Bedtime has always been a cinch with those boys, oh well, I knew it couldn't last forever!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is what Aubree did and i know it is early but we put her in a toddler bed. It was safer and then I didn't care what she did in there as long as she was in the room. She slept alot of nights on the floor and one she realized that was not comfortable, she would crawl back into bed. Is solved the problem. Good luck this age is so hard.

Rachel Sue said...

There are always those crib tents? Good luck with that one. Seth hasn't figured it out yet and I'm praying it takes him a while yet.

Brammer Family said...

I am forever sorry!!!

Tamber said...

We had to move Emma into a toddler bed at 17 months because she was climbing out.

Unknown said...

Guess he's determined to grow up!! Lol, many sympathetic groans commin at ya.