Thursday, September 25, 2008
Bedtime, Naptime, and a Big Boy Bed
When we lived in Tucson, Brayden was about 1 year old and he was obessed with necklaces and purses. So Tonia and I used to tease him and call him a pretty little girl. As you can see not much has changed. I went to check on him during nap time and this is what he looked like. Before he knew I was watching him he was singing to himself, he is so cute.
I think that we have finally figured out our new bedtime routine. First of all we had to put Alex in a big boy bed. I hated doing it but we really had no choice, we just couldn't keep him in the crib anymore. Secondly, we have to put Alex down first, and then Brayden an hour later to ensure Alex is already asleep. This seems to be working so far. The first couple days were rough because the boys started waking up at 4 Am or earlier and wanting to play. But I think they are back to sleeping through the night again, mostly. Last night when we put Brayden down, Alex woke up and thought it was time to play. We blocked them in their room with a baby gate and let them cry it out. When I went to check on them before I went to bed Alex was asleep underneath Brayden's bed. Oh well, at least he was asleep right?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck! I hope it sticks! I'm SO looking forward to this dilemma in the future...psych!!
As I always say, only boys with pretty moms like pretty things, so take it as a HUGE compliment. Glad to hear Alex is sleeping better (and must mean you are too?!?!?!?!?)
Post a Comment