
For some reason Amber and I are trying to like running. We aren't quite there yet, but we thought it would be fun to run a 5k. Our brother's Stake was doing one this morning so we woke up early and did it. Our only goal was not to finish last, which we didn't. However our cute nieces beat us! We knew we had no chance of keeping up with Russ, he ran his FIRST marathon at 10. Hannah rode her bike and Bella toughed it out on her scooter. She was so fast on that scooter! I was so happy to see Hannah at the finish line ready to welcome us with ice cold water bottles!

We are weak sauce! Our next one will be better! Yes Amber, there will be a next one!

Bella fell off her scooter and still finished before us with a smile! Way to go!!
5 comments:
Good Job...I am proud of you. You beat me too it. I don't know if I can get myself to run one. I will see.
KUDOS!! Do a bit of running for me eh?? :D
Whooohooo! Way to go!
you up for a 1/2 marathon? i know a crazy sisterinlaw who would love to do one out west :)
good for you guys.
Whoa! Way to go Laura! What an accomplishment! Keep on runnin'!
Post a Comment