Thanks for the Tag Tara
20 years ago...
1. I was 6 and I was about to start 1st grade
2. I am sure I was feeling so old because I was about to go to school all day
3. Since it was summer I am sure I was taking swim lessons.
10 years ago...
1. I was 16, and I just got my driver's license
2. Singing in the choir at Hillcrest High School
3. Was this when we hung out with the boy's from Kearns? ( The years are melding together)
5 years ago...
1. I was about to celebrate my 1st year anniversary with Brandon, oh the good ol' days before kids!
2. We lived in student housing and hung out the the Beaird's just about everyday. (P.S. Tara, I don't think those apartments were anywhere near 900 sq feet!)
3. I was working full time at Zions, and going to school full time at the U.
3 years ago...
1. I was trying to figure out what to do with a newborn baby, Brayden was 1 month old.
2. Brandon had just finished his first semester at BYU
3. For the first time we understood what it meant to be starving students, we both quit our jobs.
1 year ago...
1. We just celebrated Alex's baby blessing
2. I was sad when Tonia told me that she would be moving to Arkansas two weeks later.
3. Brandon was starting his Senior year of college! YEAH!!!
So far this year....
1. Watched my wonderful hubby graduate from college!!!
2. Tried to figure out being a mommy to 2 crazy boys!
3. I get to play piano once a week in primary.
4. Finally, pre-pregnancy weight...now for the rest of it...
Yesterday I...
1. Went to church
2. Went on a drive after church
3. Went to bed early, oh so nice!
Today I...
1. Took the boys to have "Butterfield Cousins" picture taken. (11 grandkids, and no screamers, it was a miracle!)
2. Went to lunch with Amber
3. Hung out with my mom all day
Tomorrow I will...
1. Say goodbye to Brandon who will be out of town until Friday :(
2. Watch Emma for Tamber
3. Finish the laundry that has been piling up for longer than I would like to admit
In the next year I will....
1. Hopefully move
2. Hopefully Brandon will change jobs!:)
3. Maybe convince Brandon for baby #3, (P.S. I am not holding my breath for this one, so no one else should either.)
4. Celebrate 6 years of being married to the best friend I have ever had, and the love of my live!
I tag...Tamber, Lisa, and Tara
1 comment:
This is by far one of my favorite tags! It's so fun to see where you've been and where you are going. Sweet!
Post a Comment