Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy 4th of July

On the 4th we had a BBQ at my moms house. The kids had a water balloon fight, then we let the kids play with sparklers, then we had a great fireworks show courtesy of Brandon, Mike , and Russell.
This is Alex with his water balloon. He was so sad when it popped on him about 5 seconds after this picture was taken. Brayden with sparklers

Watching the fireworks. I love Brayden's face in this picture.

Kennedy and Wally

On the 5th we went to the Bee's game with most of my family. Brandon couldn't go so I took the boys with me. Brayden didn't have a nap on this day so he was pretty out of control, and Alex puked on me about half way through the game, but the fireworks were awesome and everyone had a good time.

Snuggling with Grandma always makes us feel better.

1 comment:

Tonia said...

So sad I wasn't there... I still can't believe how much Alex looks like Brayden.. Love you guys