Friday, June 13, 2008

Tag

I am too lazy to finish my laundry or do the dishes, so I am going to do this Tag.

Four things about me that you may or may not have known, in no particular order.

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1) Office Max

2) Librarian- David O. McKay Library- BYU-Idaho

3) New Account Supervisor-Zions Bank

4) Mommy


Four movies I would watch over and over:

1) Moulin Rouge

2) Pride & Prejudice

3) The Incredibles - I have no choice on this one... It's Brayden's favorite

4) Spanglish


Four places I have lived:

1) Salt Lake City, UT

2) Rexburg, ID

3) Tucson, AZ

4) Orem, UT


Four TV shows that I watch:

1. So You Think You Can Dance

2. Top Chef

3. Project Runway

4. Grey's Anatomy


Four favorite places I have been:

1) San Diego

2) Atlanta

3) Tucson

4) Minnesota



Four People who e-mail me (regularly):

1) Amber

2) Jenn

3) Blogger buddies

4) BYU Recruiting- does anyone know how to get off this mailing list?



Four of my favorite foods:

1) Any chocolate dessert

2) Salmon

3) Potatoes (the kind Russell makes in the Dutch oven)

4) Pasta Italia



Four places I would rather be right now:

1) On Vacation- Anywhere

2) Arkansas - I am missing Tonia today

3) In the pool- Ours is still broken!

4) In my bed taking a nap!



Four things I am looking forward to this year:

1) Hopefully we will be moving somewhere

2) Baby Jake! August 22!!(Nephew)

3) Brayden starting Preschool

4) Getting real Heath Insurance

2 comments:

Unknown said...

geez when u said "baby Jake" i was like - she's pregnant!?! lol. ready for number three yet? haha

Jenn said...

I love the cute photos you posted! I can't believe how much Alex looks like Brayden now. SO CUTE! I also loved all your "tag" questions & answers. I learned new stuff about you! I will have to do that on my blog too :) ~Jenn~