The new and improved Snow cave. They are all sitting on a bench Brandon built.
I wanted to explain just how much snow there actually is. In this picture you can see our neighbors stairs. The parking lot goes straight out from their stairs until about the lamp post then it curves up to our driveway. So a huge chunk or our parking lot is covered and in the picture above you can see just how high the pile is.
RANDOM: The other day I heard a bunch of noise so I came down to see what was going on and Brayden was doing the dishes. I am glad he is still at the stage where he thinks it's fun :)
5 comments:
I can't believe how big Brayden is. He is so tall in that picture. And I am with you...I hope my kids stay in the 'loving chores' stage forever, cause it sure it nice.
When did he get so tall?!
The last two days have been snow days here in New Canaan. Arg! And it was all ice this morning. The piles of snow everywhere are huge! I'm loving the snow cave you made from your huge pile in the drive way. Crazy!
That is INSANE! We've had a pretty 'bad' winter ... and we don't have any snow on the ground right now. That snow cave is amazing - what a fun dad!
Holy crap Brayden looks so old in that pic!! How do they grow so fast!
Post a Comment