Avery got a big girl bed while we were there and Preston loved it. Avery hated him on her bed. It was so funny!
With Avery's influence Preston actually slowed down enough to watch a little Dora. He basically followed her around for 4 days, it was great!
The day before I got home Brandon called to tell me Brayden was complaining of a stomach ache. So I knew I had sick kids waiting for me at home, but when I got home everyone was feeling great! I was so relieved, I hate having sick kids. Then yesterday after school Alex told me he was going to throw up. I didn't believe him, although I should have. Before I knew it he threw up all over my couch! GROSS!!! I should have known better, Alex always gets the worst of every bug! Preston was so worried about him. He insisted on being wherever Alex was. I could not keep him away. As you can see he forced Alex off his couch because he was just too close :)
Seriously, he wouldn't leave his side. It was so cute, but frustrating because I didn't want Preston to get sick.
It lasted maybe 5 hours, he threw up A LOT, then it was over. Here's to hoping no one else gets it!!

No comments:
Post a Comment