Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Summer is over :(

Summer is officially over.  The week before school started I took the boys to the zoo.  It was the perfect day, not too hot and not crowded.  The zoo here in Connecticut is really small, but it is perfect for my kids.  We can walk around and by the time they are hungry we have seen everything. Originally we had planned to go with some friends, but it turned out they couldn't go so it ended up just being us. We missed our friends, but it was so fun to spend some special time with just my boys.




Alex was pretty scared to sit on this crocodile.  I think he thought it was real.  It took some coaxing to get him to sit.
Cutest boys ever.
Some random...
I have my very own super hero to water my plants for me...

Brayden was so excited about his new backpack and lunch box for school that he tucked himself in with them for quiet time.

Preston can now get through any obstacle we put to block the stairs.  It is really annoying.  He only knows how to go up stairs, not come down, so I have to pull him off the stairs a hundred times a day.

1 comment:

Adventurous Housewife said...

So Cute! I would love to have a superhero water my plants:) I love the latest picture of your boys. What cuties!!!