Thursday, September 2, 2010
The First Day...
Brayden went to Kindergarten!!!! It was his first day. He is my sensitive one, he gets that from me. He worries and thinks about everything. He makes plans, he has to know every. single. detail. of every single thing we do or talk about. He especially hates being without anyone he knows. (See I told you, he's just like me) I tried to be excited all day so he wouldn't be scared about getting on the bus. When the time came I was completely prepared for tears, from him and me, and I had a pep talk all ready. Then the bus came. He gave me a big smile, a big hug and got on the bus. Only looking back long enough so I could take his picture. I have never been more proud. I can't wait until he comes home so I can hear all about his first day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good for him! I'm impressed especially because he was taking the bus. I'm so scared to let my kids ride the bus - although I have no logical reason. :)
Totally cute! :)
I can't believe our kids are big enough to go to kindergarten. Wasn't it yesterday we were celebrating their 3rd Birthday's together?
He looks like such a big kid and how fun that he gets to ride the bus.
Post a Comment