We took the boys to a small carnival on Saturday. We bought some tickets so they could go on a few rides. Brayden insisted on going on the Ferris wheel so I took him on it. As soon as it started moving he got so scared. I am not a big fan of heights either, but his reaction was so funny. Of course, Alex was not scared at all. They really liked the smaller rides too.
The animals were back at Stew Leonard's and they were walking the cow around while we were there and the boys got to pet him. Alex was scared to pet him, but Brandon made him do it anyway.
This is how Preston spent the afternoon.
There was an obstacle course that ended with this slide. It was so funny because about half way through there was a ball pit. Both boys lost their shoes in it. It was so funny to watch them freak out and try to find them. Brandon and I, being the good parents we are, didn't even try to help we just sat there and laughed at them.
Brandon is trying to teach me how to use his camera. I was playing around with it yesterday, and these are my favorites.
LOVE these chubby feet!
This morning Alex told me there was snow in the bathroom. This is what I found. (Sorry Brandon, it was your favorite soap) I was going to make him stop playing in it, but it is laundry day and I have to wash the towels anyway. Then I had to go get Preston, and by the time I came back downstairs, Alex had taken it to a whole new level. Giving himself a bath. Nice. I had to put an end to it when he put a marker in the water with him and the ink was going to stain the sink.
This is Preston's first experience with grass. He wasn't so sure about it, I love the face!
1 comment:
Miss you guys! I love the pics you took. I wish we had a nice camera...it has always been something that I have wanted to learn how to do.
Post a Comment