Monday, November 30, 2009

What a weekend...

We were able to go to Amber's for Thanksgiving. It was a lot of fun. Amber and I had fun cooking our first Thanksgiving. We learned a lot, next year it will go much smoother.



We also helped pick their Christmas tree. Brayden and Alex thought it was awesome they got to help decorate it.
Then...the best part of the weekend... BYU VS. UTAH!!!
The Utes

The Cougars
We all know how this turned out...Good Game!!
I just had to include this. The boys were playing upstairs and Brayden came and told me Alex was stuck. When I got upstairs this is what I found. It is a shoe rack, and he was really stuck. I burst out laughing, which made him cry harder. It was sooooo funny! I still laugh thinking about it!
Thanks for the great weekend guys!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun that you live close enough to see each other! LOVE thanksgiving!

janae said...

I was gonna say, too, that it is awesome that you guys are close enough to do holidays together - pretty amazing since you're from the west coast! (Well, coast-ish. Okay, not at all. But you get the idea.) And don't you think BYU/Utah games are so much more fun when you have fans from both sides? It makes it so much more exciting!

ps. I need your mailing address for Christmas cards - samuel janae at gmail dot com. :)