Last weekend we were able to go up to Boston. We spent Friday driving up and walking around. We found this awesome park on accident when we stopped to eat lunch. They boys loved it!
We went to the USS Constitution, the line was so long, and it was under restoration so we didn't get on, but we walked through the museum and took pictures by the ship.
This was Alex's preferred method of transportation. He was so funny! We walked A LOT! Way too much for a pregnant lady! I was so sore by the end of the day!
That night we met up with my parents and Amber and Mike. Our whole purpose for going to Boston was to help them move in to their new place! We are SOOOOO EXCITED to have some family so close!
It was so good to see my parents too! When we were waiting to meet up with my parents Alex kept saying "Is Grandpa here?" This went on for at least 15 min. We were so glad when we finally met up with them!
Since we have been home the boys have been so bored! They miss having someone other than me to play with. We broke out the finger paints, they had a lot of fun, they love any excuse to be messy!
Brayden was invited to a movie night/pajama party. When I dropped him off our friends let Alex stay too.( He was really sad Brayden was getting to play and he wasn't) I was excited to go on a date with Brandon, but when I picked him up from work traffic was so bad it took us almost the whole 2 hours to get home.
So, that is what we have been up to lately. We are getting excited for our big move, less than 4 weeks now, and only 6 weeks til baby comes!

3 comments:
Wait, where are you moving to?
I cant believe you are moving 2 weeks before the baby comes...hopefully this one doesnt decide to come early and make everything hard on you guys. I miss you! Hope all is going well.
Good luck moving pregnant!! I definitely commiserate - Elijah was born one week after we moved into our new home in Spanish Fork (he was two weeks early - moving will do it to ya!), and I was eight months pregnant with Enoch when we moved to Maryland. It's not so bad. It just proves to both you and your husband how amazingly buff and awesome you really are. ;)
Post a Comment