
I have often said they boys are either fighting or getting into trouble together. Today, I would have preferred the fighting. This is the soot from our fireplace. You can't even see their feet in this picture...or what the bathtub looked like when they were finally clean again.
About 5 min after I posted this it started raining like crazy, and I was still feeling so mad at the boys so I put their rain boots on and let them splash in the puddles. It made us all feel better.

3 comments:
They are so funny.. I miss them already:(
wow, I guess you found out the disadvantage to having a fireplace. They are cute boys though!
"there is beauty all around..." haha what would it be to have boys?! Guess I can always check your blog to know! :) Hope that baby is treating you right!
Post a Comment