I just needed to write these stories down so I wouldn't forget them.
The other morning Brandon was gone teaching early morning seminary and I was giving the boys breakfast. I heard Alex pass some major gas and Brayden jumps up and says
B: Daddy's home!
M: No, daddy is teaching.
B: Well, someone farted.
I laughed so hard.
Last night at dinner we took Alex's drink away because if you don't he would be perfectly happy to drink and not eat anything. He was pretty mad that we took it away and he looks at Brandon and says,
"I'm a good boy!"
So cute! Brandon felt so bad he gave him his drink back!
3 comments:
How cute! So Brandon teaches early morning seminary?! FUN!! I bet he's great at that and the kids all love him.
Thanks for the laughs, I needed it right now. You brought good tears to my eyes...something that hasnt happened in a while. THank YOu Brayden!
AHAHAHAHA! SWEEET! that's a great inspiration for a short - eh brandon? cute CUTE boys!
Post a Comment